Friday, January 5, 2007

What's up dudes?

BLOG NUMBER ONE: M-Dog's introduction.
I'm in a class. A media studies one. We're blogging?
I get to write about anything I want, which will probably be how much I hate/love everything, or how much I rule. As much as I'd like to sit and complain (just because I can), I've decided to maintain a healthy balance and counter things I hate with things I looooove.

Well, maybe.

If I feel like it.


Anywho, before I begin, I will include a list of important things everyone should know about me:

1. I am incredibly good looking, and everything I say is 100% correct.

That's it.

GAME. BLOUSES.

3 comments:

Mr. Eure said...

I'm glad to see that you've already posted twice, but I will remind you that you can't "write about anything [you] want." I'm not worried about your blog being original; let's make sure it's also focused.

And appropriate.

Yet funny.

Sentence fragments.

nostradomas said...

If i was a real man i would beg to differ. But then again i possibly would end up being wrong. Great site. Hope to read more.

the54effect said...

You would beg to differ, wouldn't you? She does that to people.

I feel your pain.